VR-Plugin offers a production proved tool-chain for Autodesk Maya artists to work with Virtual Reality.
Enjoy 360-degrees of freedom and directly see your 3D assets in VR instead of a 2D screen.
Download the free 30-day trial and jump-start into the 3rd dimension with Autodesk Maya.
The stereoscopic view gives you a precise and natural impression of scene scale and proportion. Experience the entire depth of Virtual Reality in the most intuitive way. HMD movement can be recorded as camera animation, hand controllers are recorded as locators. Use your gamepad as fly-cam and explore the surrounding area.
Speed and performance are the great advantages of the Maya Viewport 2.0
Benefit from full DirectX11/OpenGL lighting and shading support with Virtual Reality.
VR-Plugin transforms your work space to virtual within seconds – no export required.
“When designing for VR, being able to have spatial understating and context for your design is a key necessity. A design might look amazing in a 2D flat surface but look and feel completely different when looked at three-dimensionally with the headset. VR-Plugin for Autodesk Maya allows me to look at a design for VR in its NATIVE medium so I can make important decisions and changes on the fly. I highly recommend this plugin to anyone serious about designing in VR”
Eli Guerron – Lead Visual Designer at Oculus VR
Advanced User Interface
- VR-Plugin Professional GUI
- The Start button will launch VR Maya
- Direct access to the Maya Display Modes
- Adjustable scale factor according to the scene scale for the best immersive effect
- Convenient center scene button
- Record function and a Multi-Camera list available with VR-Plugin Professional
- Parenting option to hook the camera to another transform node
- Render out Stereoscopic 360° images with Arnold 5