Please download Open Broadcaster Software here:
The following assumes you’ve already set up both VR-Plugin for Autodesk Maya and OBS.
Please have a look in the VR-Plugin manual if you are not familiar with the software.
• Load up VR-Plugin.
• Switch to Mirror Viewport
• Load OBS
• In OBS > Select the proper Scene.
• Under Scene > Right click in the Sources box and Add > Display Capture.
• In the Display Capture Properties chose the display you want to capture.
• Choose Start Recording in the OBS Controls
You can use a second GPU for recording in OBS,
Go to Settings > Output (Advanced Mode) > GPU 1